Faculty Development Programme
A good teacher is sculptured not only with the knowledge but also with the great positive attitudes and perceptions. To implement this, Holycross Engineering College begins every new academic year with a Faculty Development Program.
A Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is designed to
- enhance their teaching and other skills
- make them aware of modern teaching tools and methodologies
- acquire knowledge about current technological developments in relevant fields.
- impart professional practices relevant to technical education
- achieve competitive teaching and learning environment and channelize development with respect to academic qualifications and personal matters